Monday, April 27, 2020

Our Inheritance

“I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭2:7-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God the Father has said of His Son that He will give Christ the heathen for His inheritance & the uttermost parts of the earth.  Jesus accomplished this through the Cross of Calvary by His own Blood sacrifice.
As joint heirs with Christ this is our inheritance.  We are called to pray for the salvation of the heathen, our fellow countrymen, our leaders ruling over us and even all the nations, to the uttermost parts of the earth.
Even as we pray, let’s believe that we have received our inheritance in Christ.  Let’s not be slack or faint or weary in praying & decreeing this.  Let’s not focus on sickness, plagues & calamities, but on the inheritance Christ won for us....our inheritance and rewards are forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment