Friday, October 23, 2020

Find Rest for Your Souls

 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.  Whoever comes to Jesus was and is set free from all their problems.  The One Who gave rest to whoever came to Him is the same Who said that the foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.  Jesus loves us more than His life, He finally rested His Head at the Cross when He said, “It is finished”.  Let’s come to Him and receive His rest, casting all our cares on Him for He cares for us.  Let’s take His light and easy yoke on us and learn of Him with a meek heart.  Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment