Friday, October 16, 2020

Our Redeemer Lives!

 “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

‭‭Job‬ ‭19:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What a confession Job made in the midst of his severe suffering, of his Redeemer living and that He would stand upon the earth and Job would see Him!  Jesus redeemed mankind thousands of years later after Job said this and Job did not see Jesus his Redeemer.  There is another time which is nearing sooner rather than later, when Jesus is coming again with His saints and will stand on the earth and Job will see Him.  Job’s suffering was prophetic of Jesus suffering on the Cross and crying, “My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me!”, as He redeemed mankind so we would not be ever forsaken. Thank You, Jesus our Redeemer!

No comments:

Post a Comment