Thursday, December 2, 2021

Man’s Origin is God

“I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God spoke through the prophet Isaiah that He revealed Himself to those who didn’t even ask to know Him.  Those who did not seek Him, found Him.  The Lord said to a nation that did not call on His Name, “Here I am! Here I am! I will help you!”  What would it be that attracts God to engage with us?  Man began in God.  You are the greatest idea that God has ever had!  It is not our brief history on earth that introduces us to God - He has always known us.  We are not the invention of our parents!  God knew us before He formed us in our mother’s womb!  When God imagined us, He imagined mankind to partner in God’s Triune Oneness - His image and likeness in human life.  God has found us in Christ before we were lost in Adam, we are associated in Christ before the foundation of the world.  Now in Christ, we are invited to know ourselves even as we have always been known.  Human life is tailor-made for God because of Jesus!  Thank You Jesus for being born in our heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment