Sunday, October 13, 2024

Pillars in the New Jerusalem Temple of God

 “And he reared up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand, and the other on the left; and called the name of that on the right hand Jachin, and the name of that on the left Boaz.”

‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭3‬:‭17 KJV

He placed the pillars in front of The Temple, one on the right, and the other on the left. The right pillar he named Jakin (Security) and the left pillar he named Boaz (Stability).  Our belief is in Christ Who is our Rock against Whom the gates of hell cannot prevail. The  Church of the living God is the pillar and foundation of this truth.  Jesus told John, “I Am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown. All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of My God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the Name of My God, and they will be citizens in the city of My God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from My God. And I will also write on them My new Name.”  Let’s overcome and be the pillars of the Church as we await Christ’s coming soon.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment