Wednesday, July 29, 2026

God’s Dwelling Place

 “For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭18‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah prophesied, “Here is what the Lord Yahweh said to me: “I will rest calm and confident as I look from My dwelling place, serene as on a pleasant summer day or as a cool, refreshing cloud in the heat of harvest.”  The Body of Christ is now the dwelling place.  So, we are not foreigners or guests, but rather we are the children of the city of the holy ones, with all the rights as family members of the household of God. We are rising like the perfectly fitted stones of the temple; and our lives have been built up together upon the foundation laid by the apostles and prophets, and best of all, we are connected to the Head Cornerstone of the building, the Anointed One, Jesus Christ Himself! This entire building is under construction and is continually growing under His supervision until it rises up completed as the holy temple of the Lord Himself. This means that God is transforming each one of us who believes in this, into the Holy of Holies, His dwelling place, through the power of the Holy Spirit living in us!  Let’s believe in what Christ did on the Cross for each one of us.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment