“I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
Romans 1:14-16 KJV
As Paul was revealed, “Love obligates me to preach to everyone, to those who are among the elite and those who are among the outcasts, to those who are wise and educated as well as to those who are foolish and unlearned. This is why I am so excited about coming to preach the wonderful message of Jesus to you in Rome! I refuse to be ashamed of the wonderful message of God’s liberating power unleashed in us through Christ! For I am thrilled to preach that everyone who believes is saved—the Jew first, and then people everywhere!” Paul recognised being obligated by God’s love to preach the Gospel to everyone, the rich, the poor, the indigenous and the foreigner, the cultured and the uncultured, to the successful and the unsuccessful - alike. Infact Paul was eager to preach the Gospel to all, Jew, Greek, Roman etc. because it is the message of goodness and well-being. The promised salvation message came historically to the Jews first and through the Jewish people in our Lord Jesus Christ. Now our love obligation continues as we share the glorious Gospel without shame, to the Jews and to everyone unto the ends of the planet - this sweet message of Yeshua’s grace. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment