Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Presence of the Victorious One in Believers

 “And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭22‬:‭8‬-‭9‬ ‭KJV‬

Dr. Luke records, “I answered, ‘Who are you, my Lord?’ “He said to me, ‘I Am Jesus, the Victorious. I Am the One you are persecuting.’ Those who were with me saw the Brilliant Light, but they didn’t hear the voice of the One Who spoke to me.”  Victorious comes from Nazarene, the Scion or Heir of a Powerful Family Who is Victorious.  Those who are believers in Christ are the grafted branches of  this Family Tree and are victorious in Christ.  Such is the Presence of the Victorious One that people come into the fear of God and are convicted.  That same Brilliant Light is in us believers.  Let’s be clear of our identity, for those of us who are in Christ, and the grafted branches of the Victorious One.  If we walk in relationship with the Victorious One, we would not lead defeated lives, constantly prey to sickness, disease, worries, fears, confusion, impatience and anger.  We would know Whom we have believed in and trusted.  We would be constantly thanking our God, Who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ, and Who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.  Let’s know and manifest the victory of our Lord Jesus everywhere we go.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment