Friday, June 5, 2020

God’s Favourite Child

“My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.”
‭‭Song of Solomon‬ ‭2:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬
To be the beloved is an extraordinarily special status!  As Jesus came out of the waters, the Holy Spirit as a dove,  came & rested on Him and a voice was heard from heaven, saying, “This is my Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased!”  The Beloved is only Jesus Christ.  Because we have believed in the finished work of the Cross and are now in Christ by faith, we have been accepted in the Beloved!  The Beloved is only Jesus, the Father’s favourite Son.  If we are in Christ and Christ is in us, our Heavenly Father sees Jesus in us, His Beloved Son, and in Whom He is well pleased.  Besides, we are dead to ourselves and alive to Christ.  Our Beloved is ours and we are His!  We can boldly say, “I’m God’s favourite child”, because the Father sees Jesus in us!  Thank You, Father, that I’m crucified with Christ nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me....therefore I boldly say, I’m Your favourite child!  Let’s believe that my Beloved is mine & I am His!

No comments:

Post a Comment