Wednesday, October 13, 2021

God Hastens to Accomplish His Word

 “Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭1:11-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Eternal One’s Word came to Jeremiah asking him what he saw.  Jeremiah replied that he saw the branch of an almond tree.  The Eternal One commended Jeremiah and told him that He is awake over His Word to perform it.  The almond tree was called the ‘awake tree’, because it blossomed first, while the other trees were still in their winter sleep.  Mankind does not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God - God’s original intent, His image and likeness incarnated, revealed and redeemed in human life - Jesus Christ.  Jeremiah prophesied that Jesus would redeem mankind through His death, burial and resurrection because He is the fulfilment of Scripture.  Thank You, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment