Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Scripture will be Fulfilled

 “While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.”

‭‭John‬ ‭17:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus prayed to the Father just before He was arrested saying that while He was with these that the Father had given Jesus, He was guarding them and keeping them in the Father’s Name. Jesus told the Father that not one of them was lost, except the one that was destined to be lost, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.  This is the beauty of the Holy Word,  that it has to be fulfilled.  David had prophetically spoken in a psalm - “Even my ally, my friend, has turned against me. He was one I totally trusted with my life, sharing supper with him, and now he shows me nothing but betrayal and treachery. He has sold me as an enemy.”  Eating a meal together with a friend was a sign of covenant relationship.  Every Word will be fulfilled if it hasn’t been already.  Let’s be those who receive revelation knowledge of the Word by the Holy Spirit.  Thank You Father for Your Word given to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment