Friday, January 21, 2022

Grace Blessings

 “And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.”

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭28:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God tells Jacob, “Never forget, I Am always with you and will protect you wherever you go.  And one day I will bring you back to this land, for I will neither leave you nor fail to fulfil every word I have promised you.”  Shouldn’t God have scolded Jacob for being a crafty deceiver?  God doesn’t rebuke Jacob for his lack of faith but instead reveals Himself to Jacob as the One Who would never leave or forsake him.  The Lord gave these promises to Jacob while he was still unbroken, unreliable, and a deceiver.  This revelation of grace is available to all mankind through Jesus Christ.  No matter what you have done, our God is a confident, capable God Who can subdue and conquer the most difficult of people.  Our transformation may take some time but He is faithful to finish the work of changing us into the image of His Son.  It depends on God’s strength not ours!  Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment