Sunday, January 9, 2022

Our Good Shepherd

 “And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭34:23‬ ‭KJV

This is the prophecy Ezekiel received six hundred years before the Messiah that God will designate One Shepherd over the entire flock - His faithful Servant David.  He will watch over them and care for them.  He will be their Shepherd.  This was fulfilled by Jesus Who said “I am the Good Shepherd Who lays down My life as a sacrifice for the sheep…I alone am the Good Shepherd, and I know those whose hearts are Mine, for they recognize Me and know Me”.  Let’s be those who recognise our Good Shepherd, recognising and knowing Him.  Thank You, Jesus for laying down Your Life as a sacrifice for us so we would know You and be known by You.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment