Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Grace is God’s Language

 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

When Paul realised that the messenger was not from God but from satan, it finally dawned on him that grace is God’s language; God doesn’t speak “thorn-language”!  The Lord Jesus said to Paul that His grace elevates Paul to be fully content.  So now, instead of being overwhelmed with a sense of his own weakness, Christ has overwhelmed Paul with an awareness of His own strength! It was blissful for Paul to rejoice in the midst of his frailties and encounter the dynamic of the grace of God to be his habitation!  Paul suggests that God’s grace fits him like a skin as he feels most at home in the consciousness of God’s grace.  Thank You Jesus for Your grace is our sufficiency!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment