Friday, September 20, 2024

All Believers are Christ’s Brothers and Sisters

 “And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Along the way, Jesus suddenly appeared in front of them and said, “Rejoice!” They were so overwhelmed by seeing him that they bowed down and grasped his feet in adoring worship. Then Jesus said to them, “Throw off all your fears. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee. They will find me there.”  Jesus told His disciples to be rejoicing.  What an incredible truth that all believers are now His brothers and sisters.  For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying: “I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You.”  What a privilege and what  an honour!  Let us be rejoicing.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment