Saturday, September 14, 2024

Kingdom of God Principle of Generosity

 “thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25‬:‭27‬ ‭KJV

The master told the servant with the one talent he had buried, “Why didn’t you throw my money into the offering?  Then I would have returned to ask for what was mine together with its bounty.”  The money given in sacred offering to God will be returned with even more by God’s generosity.  God’s abundance is for us to give generously and generous gifts will be given back to us, shaken down to make room for more. Abundant gifts will pour out upon us with such an overflowing measure that it will run over the top! The measurement of our generosity becomes the measurement of our return.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment