Friday, March 12, 2021

Full & Long Life Satisfaction

 “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How many times we may have recited this psalm especially when we’re sick or in trouble.   But as we think deeper, God is saying, “I will answer your cry for help every time you pray, and you will feel My Presence in your time of trouble. I will deliver you and bring you honor. I will satisfy you with a full life and with all that I do for you. For you will enjoy the fullness of my salvation!”  How lavish is that!  Jesus took all our troubles, sicknesses, diseases, sins and humiliations on the Cross and nailed everything that was contrary to us, so we could pray and call on Him and He would answer us.  His Presence would be in our troubles and He would deliver us, and bring us honour.  He would fully satisfy us and enable us to see Him - Jesus, our Salvation!  Let’s believe this with all our heart!  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment