Friday, March 26, 2021

Our Judgment on Christ

 “I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭50:6-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah’s prophecy of the Messiah is so vivid.  Jesus submitted Himself to such a judgment where He offered His back to those who flogged Him, and His cheek to those who tore out His beard.  He never hid His face from demeaning insults or from those who spit on Him.  But God empowered Christ so He was not humiliated, and with holy determination He accomplished God’s will without being ashamed.  Christ Himself carried our sins in His body on the Cross so that we would be dead to sin and live for righteousness. Our instant healing flowed from His wounding.  Knowing that by His stripes we are healed, let’s walk in divine health believing that our every sickness has been nailed to the Cross.  Let’s enjoy the abundant life the Messiah died to give us.  Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment