Saturday, September 18, 2021

Living by the Faith of Christ

 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭KJV

Paul’s revelation of his old identity that has been co-crucified with Christ and no longer lives and now the essence of this new life is no longer his, for the Anointed One lives His life through Paul and to all who believe—we live in union as one! Our new life is empowered by the faith of the Son of God who loves us so much that He gave Himself for us, dispensing His life into ours!  We who believe, can say that we are dead and alive at the same time!  We are dead to the old self and trying to be alive to the real us, which is Christ in us!  Co-crucified, now co-alive!  What a union - we were in Him in His death; now we discover that He is infused in us, in our lives!  For the first time, we are free to be ourselves, immersed in His faith in our being sons along with Him in joint-sonship!  He loves us and believes in us and is God’s gift to us!  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment