Friday, August 12, 2022

Dead & Alive at the Same Time

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Paul gives this amazing revelation that I am dead and alive at the same time!  I’m dead to the old me I was trying to be, and alive to the real me which is Christ in me!  Co-crucified, now co-alive!  What a glorious oneness - I was in Him in His death, now I discover that He is infused in me, in my life!  I’m free to be me in my body, immersed in His faith, in our joint sonship!  He is God’s gift to me!  For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him!  Glory to God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment