Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Pillar in Yahweh’s Temple

 “And the kinsman said, I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar mine own inheritance: redeem thou my right to thyself; for I cannot redeem it.”

‭‭Ruth‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

At this, the kinsman-redeemer baulked and said, “In that case, I’m not able to redeem it for myself without risking my own inheritance.  Take my purchase option of redemption yourself, for I can’t do it.”  “I can’t do it” is the statement of the law.  Grace, is not law-keeping, and is our only hope of salvation as it’s not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy Christ saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.  This kinsman-redeemer desired to preserve his name in Israel but now is lost.  Boaz on the other hand, not only preserved his name but it was inscribed on the pillar in Yahweh’s temple that Solomon built.  Our Kinsman-Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ, preserves our name for eternity as pillars in the Temple of our Yahweh.  We trust Him for He is faithful!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment