Sunday, July 30, 2023

Resurrection Overcomes

 “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:”

‭‭John‬ ‭11‬:‭25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus told Martha when she acknowledged that Jesus would raise Lazarus from the dead at the resurrection, “Martha, you don’t have to wait until then. I am the Resurrection, and I am Life Eternal. Anyone who clings to me in faith, even though he dies, will live forever.”  Jesus said the words *I Am*, which is the statement of Christ’s Deity - “I Am the Living God, the Resurrection and the Life.”  Resurrection is superior to life, for life can be defeated and ended.  But Resurrection overcomes.  Life is the power to exist, but Resurrection is the power to conquer all, even death itself.  We must learn to live in Christ our Life, but also, Christ our Resurrection to conquer all things.  May I know Him, and the power of His Resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable to His death.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment