Thursday, July 20, 2023

The Tree of Life

 “Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

‭‭John‬ ‭6‬:‭54‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus said, “Eternal life comes to the one who eats my body and drinks my blood, and I will raise him up in the last day.”  To eat His flesh is to take into our life by faith all that Jesus did for us by giving His Body for us.  To drink His Blood is to take by faith all that the Blood of Jesus has purchased for us.  This “eating” and “drinking” is receiving the life, power, virtue of all that Jesus is, to replace all that we were in Adam.  Jesus’s Blood and Body is the Tree of Life, which is offered to everyone who follows Him.  Let’s partake of the Body and Blood of Jesus with honour and reverence in our heart.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment