Friday, August 11, 2023

Jesus Imparted God’s Glory to Us

 “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:”

‭‭John‬ ‭17‬:‭22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus’s prayer as our High Priest, “For the very glory You have given to Me I have given them so that they will be joined together as one and experience the same unity that We enjoy.”  It is important to note that the key to unity among believers is experiencing the glory of God that Jesus has imparted to us.  How imperative it is for the true Church, the Body of Christ, to understand and receive the glory of God, in this unity of faith in the Spirit, in the bond of peace.  In the climate of the world system we live in today, only the true Church is able to bring peace, not as the world gives but as Jesus gives.  As one with God through faith in Christ, He shares His glory with us, since we are not “another”, but have been made one with the Triune God through the Blood of Jesus.  Isaiah had already prophesied it, “I Am the LORD: that is My Name: and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images.”  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment