Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Seeing & Hearing the Lord Jesus

 “But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭26‬:‭16‬ ‭KJV

“Get up and stand to your feet, for I have appeared to you to reveal your destiny and to commission you as My assistant. You will be a witness to what you have seen and to the things I will reveal whenever I appear to you.”  Paul gave his testimony to king Agrippa of what the risen Lord Jesus said to him.  The Lord Jesus told Paul that he had seen Christ and he would see Christ again.  Christ would appear before Paul’s eyes again as He promised future appearances to Paul.  This is the relationship the Lord Jesus Christ desires from everyone of His followers and it is not just for the twelve disciples only.  Anyway, Paul was not one of the twelve.  This is our passion for the Lord Jesus that we have encounters with Him where He shows us what is required of us.  Let’s lean on Him completely as the Holy Spirit leads us to the oneness that Jesus promised us when He prayed, “…the glory which You gave Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one: I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that You  have sent Me, and have loved them, as You have loved Me.”  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment