“To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.”
1 Corinthians 9:22-23 KJV
Paul’s revelation was, “I became “weak” to the weak to win the weak. I have adapted to the culture of every place I’ve gone so that I could more easily win people to Christ. I’ve done all this so that I would become God’s partner for the sake of the Gospel.” Paul adapted culturally wherever he ministered, becoming all things to all different kinds of people. His motivating principles were: that he always started by finding common ground with those he wanted to reach; he avoided projecting to others that he was a know-it-all; he accepted others regardless of his or her issues; Paul was sensitive to the culture of others; he used every opportunity to share the good news of Jesus Christ with people. Paul so rejoiced in his personal relationship with the Lord Jesus, that he needed to share the Gospel with others! May each one of us who have a personal relationship with our Lord and Master Jesus, that we will be excited to share with others of Who Jesus is and win many souls to Christ. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment