Thursday, October 1, 2026

The Precise Prophetic Word for Christ

 “The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭50‬:‭4‬-‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah prophesied about the Lord Jesus Christ seven hundred years before, with complete precision.  “The Lord YAHWEH has equipped Me with the anointed, skillful tongue of a teacher — to know how to speak a timely word to the weary. Morning by morning, He awakens My heart. He opens My ears to hear His voice, to be trained to teach. The Lord YAHWEH has opened My ear, and I did not resist; I did not rebel. I offered My back to those who flogged Me and My cheek to those who tore out My beard. I never hid My face from demeaning insults or from those who spit on Me.”  The Lord Jesus Christ while on earth, repeatedly said that He spoke only what the Father gave Him to say.  What is easier - to put our trust in hand-made idols to save us, or to believe in the God Who came down from heaven to die so that He would rise again and set mankind free from sin through His Own Blood Sacrifice?   Let’s believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, Living God.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment