Friday, March 17, 2023

Intercede like the Lord Jesus Christ

 “Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.”

‭‭Exodus‬ ‭32‬:‭13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Moses reminded the Lord God of His covenant with His servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. God bound Himself with an oath to them, saying, ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars of heaven. And I will give them all of this land that I have promised to your descendants, and they will possess it forever.”  This is true intercession, to remind God of His new covenant with us in Christ and the judgment that should have come on mankind came on Jesus.  That’s why Jesus said to remember His death and the new covenant in His Blood.   The Church must bring back the power of intercession as we allow Jesus to intercede through us.  Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come to God by Christ, seeing He ever lives to make intercession for them.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment