Tuesday, January 23, 2024

New Birth Rejoicing in Christ

 ”And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, Mine horn is exalted in the LORD: My mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; Because I rejoice in thy salvation.“

‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

When Hannah had weaned her miracle child Samuel, she took him to Jerusalem and prayed and said, “My heart rejoices and triumphs in the Lord; My horn, that is my strength, is lifted up in the Lord, My mouth has opened wide to speak boldly against my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your salvation.“ This prayer was echoed by the virgin  Mary, a millennia later. Mary said, “My soul magnifies and exalts the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.” Those who have experienced God’s intervention in their life in giving birth to miracle children, will have that heart rejoicing, the soul magnifying God and the spirit being in that joyful bliss.  Mary was the first to call Jesus her Saviour because His birth was straight from God!  Today in the new birth experience when we come alive in our spirit which was once dead, such joy, rejoicing and ecstasy comes into us as Jesus is birthed in our hearts.  In truth, the whole of heaven rejoices when even one sinner comes truly alive.  Let’s bring new souls into God’s Kingdom, so that heaven experiences that joy, and so do we on earth!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment