Friday, June 14, 2024

Every Human is Appointed to Die Once - No Cycle of Repeated Lives

 “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1‬:‭18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus said, “I Am the Living One! I was dead, but now look—I am alive forever and ever. And I hold the keys that unlock death and the unseen world.”  Through the victory of Christ’s death and resurrection, He now holds the keys of death and the unseen world.  There is nothing to fear because Christ holds all authority.  Hades is identified with “the place of the dead” in Greek.  There is no cycle of life of coming to live again and again ad infinitum in different forms.  Every human being is appointed to die once, and then to face God’s judgment. But when we die we will be face-to-face with Christ, the One who experienced death once for all to bear the sins of many! And now to those who eagerly await Him, He will appear a second time; not to deal with sin, but to bring us the fullness of salvation.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment