Wednesday, September 23, 2026

God Our Maker, Saviour, Deliverer, Caregiver

 “They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity. Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: and even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭46‬:‭2‬-‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah prophesied, “They both stoop and bow down, and they are powerless to rescue their own images. There they go—carried off into captivity! “Listen to Me, O Jacob’s tribes, all the remnant of Israel. You never had to carry Me, but I have carried you from birth. I supported you from the moment you left the womb. Even as you grow old and your hair turns gray, I’ll keep carrying you! I Am your Maker and your Caregiver. I will carry you and be your Savior.”  These false gods and their idols are like captives carried off by their conquerors.  That is what God told them through Moses, “As an eagle stirs up its nest, Hovers over its young, Spreading out its wings, taking them up, Carrying them on its wings, So the LORD alone led him, And there was no foreign god with him.”  God covers us with His feathers, and under His wings we hide. His truth is our shield and protection.  These promises are “Yes” and “Amen” to all those who choose to put our trust in Christ and the finished work of the Cross. God promises, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.” Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment