Saturday, September 19, 2026

Our Everlasting God

 “Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭44‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah prophesied, “The words of YAHWEH, Israel’s true King and Kinsman-Redeemer, YAHWEH, Commander of Angel Armies, says: “I Am the Beginning and I Am the Ending, and I Am the only God there is. Who is like Me?  Go ahead, stand and speak up. I’ll wait for him to announce it and explain it all to Me!  Who else has announced from everlasting what is to come? Let him prophesy what is yet to be.”  God says that He is the First and He is the Last - the Everlasting.  This is the revelation that Isaiah got that this Everlasting God has made an Everlasting Covenant through His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, Who through His Everlasting Kindness has given us Everlasting Salvation through the Cross, in His death, burial and resurrection.  Now He is seated in Everlasting Majesty having given Everlasting Joy to all who believe in Him.  His Everlasting Name is the Everlasting Sign of His Everlasting Light.  Let us rejoice in our God Who is forever and ever, and we His people will reign with Him forever.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment