Monday, September 21, 2026

Jesus is Salvation Whose Fruit is Righteousness

 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭45‬:‭7‬-‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah prophesied, “I create light, and I make it dark. I make bliss, and I create adversity. I Am YAHWEH Who does all these things.’ “Shower down righteousness, O heavens above. Let the clouds drip with deliverance! Let earth’s womb open and bear salvation’s fruit, with righteousness rising up beside it! I, YAHWEH, have created all of them!”  God is light and God is peace or ‘shalom’ which means so much more than calm and order - it is translated prosperity, bliss, wholeness, completeness, health, peace, welfare, safety, soundness, tranquility, perfectness, fullness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord.  Shalom comes from a root verb which means to be complete, perfect and paid in full.  Salvation is the same word as Yeshua or Jesus and its fruit is righteousness blossoming with mercy.  Let’s know the magnitude of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done for us.  “For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the Blood of His Cross.”  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment