Friday, September 4, 2026

The Higher Law of Love Through Christ’s Cross

 “For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Paul’s revelation was, “For we know that the law is divinely inspired and comes from the spiritual realm, but I am a human being made of flesh and trafficked as a slave under sin’s authority. I’m a mystery to myself, for I want to do what is right, but end up doing what my moral instincts condemn.”  Here Paul is identifying with the people of Israel under the law prior to receiving Christ, as the one delivered from the bondage of sin, but yet knowing the condemnation that law brings.  Though the law of God is spiritual and can never be changed but the Cross of Christ is the higher for it delivers us from condemnation.  Jesus said, “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”  All those who come to the Cross and receive forgiveness are under no condemnation for the Blood of Christ eliminates sin and makes us righteous.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment