Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Light of Yahweh’s Salvation

 “And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭49:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah prophesies of the Lord’s special Servant - the Lord Jesus Christ.  The Lord Yahweh says, “Is it too small a thing for You, My Servant, to restore greatness to Jacob’s tribes and the survivors of Israel?  I will make You to be a Light to the nations and to bring the Light of My Salvation to the ends of the earth!”  Jesus, the True Servant of the Lord was called and named from the womb; equipped and prepared by God; appointed and commissioned as God’s Servant to bring Israel back to God.  Jesus is highly favoured in the sight of God, Who found all His strength in the Father and did only what pleased Him.  Jesus Christ is the Light and Salvation to the nations.  Thank You Jesus for Your obedience to the Father, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment