Thursday, May 19, 2022

Worship the Living God

 “and even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like? They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭46:4-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah says that even as you grow old and your hair turns gray, Yahweh will keep carrying you!  Yahweh is your Maker and your Caregiver.  Yahweh will carry you and be your Saviour.  To whom can you compare Yahweh, the incomparable God?    Have you found someone else like Yahweh?  The wealthy pour out gold from their purses, weigh out their silver in the scales, and hire a goldsmith who crafts it into a “god”.  Then they bow down before it to worship it.  Let’s keep ourselves from idols and turn to the true and living God because there is no agreement between idols and us since our body is the temple of the living God.  How great is our God Who has chosen to dwell in us through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ Who conquered death.  All glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment