Friday, May 13, 2022

We are Created to Bring Glory to God

 “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:2, 7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Isaiah is prophesying of Israel’s restoration and foretelling of a great worldwide harvest among the nations as a fulfilment of the Feast of Ingathering (Harvest) known as Tabernacles.  God is saying to bring Him everyone who is called by His Name, the ones He created to experience His glory.  He Himself formed them to be who they are and made them for His glory.  We were created to bring God glory and to experience His glory.  Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment