Sunday, April 7, 2024

The Joy of Being in Christ

 ”But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, Until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?“

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God has never said this to any of His angels: “Take Your seat next to Me at My right hand until I force Your whispering enemies to be a rug under Your feet.” What role then, do the angels have? The angels are spirit-messengers sent by God to serve those who are going to be saved.  It was not to these angels, these prophetic messengers God had in mind when He said, “You are the extension of My right hand; My executive authority; take Your position and witness how I make Your enemies a place upon which You may rest Your feet.  Placing the feet on a defeated enemy was a gesture of triumph.    Are these prophetic messengers not all Spirit-employed and commissioned on behalf of everyone who was about to become heirs of salvation.  The angels are glad to minister to us, for they see us in Christ.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment