Sunday, July 7, 2024

God Prophesies through the Church Today

 “And he settled his countenance stedfastly, until he was ashamed: and the man of God wept. And Hazael said, Why weepeth my Lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel…The LORD hath shewed me that thou shalt be king over Syria.” And it came to pass on the morrow, that he took a thick cloth, and dipped it in water, and spread it on his face, so that he died: and Hazael reigned in his stead.”

‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭8‬:‭11‬, 13‬, ‭15 KJV

Elisha then stared hard at Hazael, reading his heart. Hazael felt exposed and dropped his eyes. Then the Holy Man wept. Hazael said, “Why does my master weep?” “Because,” said Elisha, “I know what you’re going to do to the children of Israel..God showed me, that you’ll be king of Aram.” But the very next day, he took a heavy quilt, soaked it in water, covered the king’s face, and suffocated him. Now Hazael was king.  Elisha the prophet gave the king of Syria, an enemy of Israel, a prophetic but terrible word.  God does not manipulate with prophecies, what He reveals to His people,  will happen, even if the receiver is an enemy.  Afterward I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy.  Let the Holy Spirit prophesy through the Church.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment