Friday, July 26, 2024

Our Bright & Morning Star

 “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“I, Jesus, sent My angel to you to give you this testimony to share with the congregations. I Am the bright Morning Star, both David’s spiritual root and his descendant.”  Jesus testified to these things.  As the spiritual Root of David, Jesus is divine.  As the descendant of David, He is human.  As the Lord of glory, Jesus is the bright Morning Star Who signals the end of night and the beginning of God’s perfect day.  As the Son of Man, He is the descendant of David.  Jesus is both human and divine, even in His eternal state.  The prophetic Word made sure announced the radiant Morning Star rising to unveil the Lord’s Day, “I see Him, but not now; I behold Him, but not near; A Star shall come out of Jacob; A Scepter shall rise out of Israel”.  Jesus is our fulfilled reality today, may we walk in deep relationship with Him.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment